REOPENING PRESENTATION RESOURCES
Links mentioned in "What can you do to limit my liability if an employee or customer gets COVID-19" Presentation
June 1, 2020 8:00 PM
The CDC says: “Response efforts to the COVID-19 pandemic are locally executed, state managed, and federally supported.” That means that health & safety efforts surrounding the Reopening start with YOU, the Business Owner.
Here are some resources to help you prepare a plan and put it into operation.
- NYS Dept. of Health Reopening Safety Plan template: https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/governor.ny.gov/files/atoms/files/NYS_BusinessReopeningSafetyPlanTemplate.pdf
- Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces, Workplaces, Businesses, etc. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/reopen-guidance.html
- And the 2-page CDC Cleaning & Disinfecting Decision Tool:
- And the revised guidance for mold and Legionella danger: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/building-water-system.html
- Interim Guidance from CDC (Manufacturing): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-manufacturing-workers-employers.html
- Choosing cleaning chemicals (the EPA list): *https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
- The OSHA pamphlet that provides guidance on re-opening a business: https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf
- OSHA Interim guidance for specific worker groups and their employers: (very bottom of page): https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/controlprevention.html
Register for this free ZOOM presentation here: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAocuirqDgoEtyG9b_nNtmGiaU0Wx4cZQsz